Paddy Power’s Top Acca Bets of the Decade31st December 2019 / lee
With the turn of the new decade arriving, bookmaker Paddy Power has revealed what their biggest hit of the last decade was. We are talking about the biggest lump sum that they were hit for in a single accumulator. Topping their list was a bet that won just under a £1 million in 2013.
The bet was a six-fold racing acca that was played over a 90-minute period in 2013. The selections were from meetings at Naas and Galway and the incredible sum of £986,807 was won from a tenner bet.
But in terms of luck or astounding betting nous, perhaps the most impressive winner wager of the last decade with Paddy Power is from the punter who pulled out a ridiculous 17-fold football acca win. That happened back in 2015 and the selections were from the Champions League, Championship and League One, which returned £206,262.
TOP 10 ACCUMULATORS OF THE DECADE
1. £10 on a racing six-fold in 2013, winning £986,807
2. £5 on a seven-team football accumulator in 2015, winning £276,413
3. £10 on an 18-team accumulator in 2013, winning £246,342
4. £10 on a six-horse accumulator in 2010, winning £243,941
5. £1 on a 17-leg football accumulator in 2015, winning £206,262
6. £12 on five horses in 2010, winning £197,595
7. £2 on eight horses in 2016, returning £170,163
8. £5 on eight different football result & BTTS in 2016, landing £145,669
9. £7 on the first day of Cheltenham in 2016, winning £109,944
10. £10 on eight horses in 2012, winning £116,971
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!